Welcome to the Delaney's Website
A heartfelt thanks to the entire community for your generosity and support following the devastating fire that destroyed Delaney’s Restaurant & Tap Room.
Our entire restaurant family is working tirelessly through this loss to recover and renew.
We are committed to being there for you as you have always been there for us. As promised, here is the latest update on our status:
- We have been working through the required incident reviews with city, state, and insurance officials
- Local officials are very supportive and have begun conversations with the landlord and us about how as a team we can start planning the rebuilding
- Delaney’s supporters have organized to help the displaced employees.
- They set up a Delaney’s Fire Relief Fund for the employees. Click here for details on how to contribute.
- A benefit concert has also been scheduled for Sept. 27 at The Outer Space in Hamden for the former workers. Click here for details.
- To help fill the gap left by the loss of Delaney’s and to help accommodate the dining needs of the Westville community, our sister restaurant Stone Hearth has expanded its hours.
- It will now be open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. We’ll be featuring some of your Delaney’s favorites, as well as brunch on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Beverage selections have also been enhanced and Delaney's Happy Hour Chips will be honored.
- Join the group this Labor Day Weekend for a special Surf & Turf Dinner Friday through Monday. Or celebrate on Saturday and Sunday with a delicious Brunch!
- You can check Stone Hearth out at www.stonehearthnh.com
At Delaney's Restaurant & Tap Room, we believe that the greatest pleasure of dining is the coming together of great friends, service, food, and beverages. When what you're drinking meshes with what you're eating, it's pure magic. And when you throw in good friends and great music... Heaven! If you're anything like us, the idea of a fresh-baked cookie washed down with a tall glass of milk is enough to send you over the edge -- or maybe a nice cool beer served with a warm pretzel is more your style? Either way, you're in for a treat at Delaney's Restaurant & Tap Room as you discover beer and wine pairings with real, American cuisine that will make your mouth sing!
We use the freshest ingredients served in family sized portions, and our kitchen is open late every night. Boasting the best beer selection in Connecticut, guests can choose from over 60 beers on tap, more than 70 bottle selections, and the only traditional Belgian tower in the USA. Our extensive wine list includes over 100 bottles and 34 wines by the glass.
Choose from three different dining experiences all serving our generous menu: the main dining room, decorated in light, warm colors with booth seating; the Pub Dining Room, offering a cozy, tavern-like interior with an outdoor patio; and the Tap Room, decorated in the industrial style, with exposed brick and beams designed by owner Peter Gremse. From great beer and wine, to food pairing, to an emerging location and a mission to treat our customer as family, Delaney's has changed the restaurant landscape in New Haven.
We open our home to you!